Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are having cold or flu like symptoms. There will be no penalty for rescheduling your appointment at any time during this pandemic.
- Please take your temperature before arriving to your appointment and reschedule if your temperature reads above 100.4
- There will be only one client per therapist allowed in the building. Please text us when you arrive and we will text you or come out to get you when it is safe to enter.
- Masks must be worn if you are not fully vaccinated. The therapist will continue to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located on the desk upon arrival.
- At least 30 minutes will be allowed between each client's appointment to allow enough time to thoroughly disinfect the office and make social distancing easier.
- Blankets will not be provided during this time but we will double up on sheets to make you more comfortable.
- Contactless payments are available when booking your appointment online. Cash and credit card payments are also accepted at the office with proper hand hygeine.
- It is recommended that you wait at least 2 days to receive massage therapy after getting a covid vaccination.