Massage & Bodywork
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are having cold or flu like symptoms. There will be no penalty for rescheduling your appointment at any time during this pandemic. However, if you do not call, text 518-428-5188 or reschedule online, you will be charged 50% of your appointment fee.
- Please take your temperature before arriving to your appointment and reschedule if your temperature reads above 99.6
- There will be only one client per therapist allowed in the building. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building except when the client is lying face down with their face inside the face cradle. The therapist will continue to wear an N95 mask. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located on the desk upon arrival. There is also 2 hand sanitizer stations inside the treatment room.
- At least 30 minutes will be allowed between each client's appointment to allow enough time to thoroughly disinfect the office and make social distancing easier.
- Blankets will only be available upon request.
- Contactless payments are available when booking your appointment online. Cash and credit card payments are also accepted at the office with proper hand hygiene.
- It is recommended that you wait at least 2 days to receive massage therapy after receiving a Covid vaccination.